Workaholics


One of my favorite shows! It has a silly sick sense of humor, which I treasure. It is actually pretty original too. And it makes the most hilarious spot on jokes. I highly recommend it to anyone that loves "The League", "Always Sunny", or even partially "The Office." This show finished its 4th season in January 2014 and was renewed for a fifth season by comedy central.

One thing I really like about this show is that it progressively gets funnier. I will chuckle at the beginning, but I laugh so hard throughout that my stomach hurts by the end.  Each guy adds something unique to the experience, and the chemistry between them is palpable. I do sometimes wonder if this show would also work as a cartoon, but I like it better with people.

5 questions answered
1. Where can I watch this show?
On amazon prime for free, amazon for $1.99 an episode, or comedy central. They rerun it all the time.

2. What is the best episode? 
I have two that tied for first place. Season 1 episode 3 called the "Office Campout" is one of the funniest I have ever seen of any show. If you like this episode, then  I am sure you would like the show in general. The other episode that I would recommend is Teenage Mutant Ninja Roommates. Need I say more?

3. Should I watch this with my mother?
NO! Unless your mother loves raunchy jokes, and you don't feel uncomfortable watching them with her. You may end up explaining a few things though if that is the case. I would only watch it with people that  love gross humor. There are also a lot of jokes that cater to people that grew up in the 80s, and are working now. I do fit this demo, and I do feel like they get me (in some ways).

4. Which guy is the cutest?
Ha! Why did I ask myself this? I can't decide. Or maybe Karl, even if he is water trash. I love them all!

5. Will I like Workaholics if I don't do drugs?
Yes. I am sick of shows that constantly rely on drug montages, and I still think this show is funny. It really is a topic of many episodes, but they do things that are new and different.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author